french bulldog breeders near me
Despite what its name may imply, the french bulldog breeders near me was developed in England. These dogs are descendents of English Bulldogs, who were, unfortunately, used for violent “sports” such as bull-baiting. When activities like this were outlawed in England in 1835, the English Bulldog was bred down in size, resulting in the Toy Bulldog. During the Industrial Revolution, these Toy Bulldogs were brought to France by English lace workers, and the French immediately took a liking to the little dog. So, they began to import more and more of the breed. Over time, the Toy Bulldog became a breed of its own, and was eventually named the French Bulldog. By the end of the 19th century, the Frenchie’s popularity had spread from Europe to the United States, and the breed remains quite popular today. french bulldog breeders near me
Temperament: The French Bulldog’s affectionate, easy going temperament is one of the most appealing features for many owners. Frenchies are very adaptable, so they make great pets for first-time dog owners. They adjust well to other animals, too, and are great with kids. Frenchies are very social and thrive on human interaction, so they shouldn’t be left alone for long periods of time or they may experience separation anxiety. Training a French Bulldog isn’t difficult, although some Frenchies are on the stubborn side. Still, most, if not all, French Bulldogs respond well to reward-based training and positive reinforcement. As long as they receive the attention and care they need, French Bulldogs make wonderful, easy companions for all types of people. french bulldog breeders near me
This French Bulldog puppy is quite stunning and will make a lovely companion dog. He is a smart puppy who will be loyal to your family and the best friend that you have been looking for. This sweetie is super social and is being raised with children that play with him daily. He is ABCA registered, vet checked, vaccinated, wormed and comes with a 1 year genetic health guarantee. His momma is Sparky (17lbs.). Don’t miss out on this baby doll…call about him today! french bulldog breeders near me
Gender : Male✅
Color: Grey and White✅
Size: Miniature French Bulldog✅
10Weeks old ✅
Health guarantee ✅
Current on all shots ✅
All paper work available ✅
Kids Friendly ✅
Other Pets Friendly✅
Price Discounts When you buy more than one Puppy✅
- French Bulldogs do not need a lot of exercise, but they do need daily walks to keep them at a healthy weight.
- French Bulldogs do not handle heat very well and need to be monitored on hot days to ensure that they don’t overexert themselves.
- French Bulldogs can be easy to train, but they can also be stubborn. Be firm and patient when training this breed.
- If you value cleanliness the French Bulldog may not be the dog for you, since he is prone to drooling, flatulence and some shedding. He can also be difficult to housetrain.
- French Bulldogs can be a quiet breed and are not known as a breed that barks frequently although there are exceptions to every rule.
- Because they don’t tend to be excessive barkers, French Bulldogs make exceptional apartment dogs.
- Although it is important to always supervise young children and dogs when they are together, the French Bulldog does very well with children.
- French Bulldogs make wonderful watchdogs, but they can become territorial. They also like being the center of attention, which can lead to behavioral problems if they are overindulged.
- French Bulldogs are companion dogs and thrive when they have human contact. They are not a breed that can be left alone for long periods or left outside to live.
- To get a healthy dog, never buy a puppy from an irresponsible breeder, puppy mill, or pet store.