blue bulldog for sale
blue bulldog for sale
Are you looking for a reputable blue bulldog for sale?French Bulldogs are all the rage at the moment – everyone from young couples to celebrity superpowers want to bring this fun-loving dog into their lives. Unfortunately, an increase in interest for French Bulldog breeders means there has been a rise in online fraudsters and unethical breeding practices – leaving both potential owners and many Frenchie puppies in a less than desirable situation.
Before buying a Frenchie, make sure you do your due diligence on the breeder. Here are some tips.
Start With Some Research
The first step in bringing home a happy and healthy French Bulldog pup is to research potential breeders from which to purchase your new dog.
Coupled with visiting potential breeders, researching the breeders near you is the most important step in finding a healthy Frenchie pup to add to your family. You can shortcut this process by using our extensive breeder directory.
Take the time to shortlist 4 or 5 breeders in your area, reading up about their breeding history, and then begin the process of reaching out.
Make Contact and Get to Know the Breeder
Ask questions to the breeder you are trying to buy the frenchie from either online or offline to be sure the puppy is what you are really interested in. There are breeders who only allow their breeding stock to have one or two litters per year so they can protect the health of the mother – these are the ones you want to identify.
Moreover, breeders who have multiple litters per year aren’t necessarily breeding mills. There are some breeders who have several mother dogs, and they plan for the litters each year based on the estrus cycle of each mother as well as their ability to tend to each litter as it is born and raised to the point that the pups are adoptable.
Be Prepared to Pass a Test as Well
An ethical French Bulldog breeder will be proactive in asking you questions too!
For example, most reputable breeders like lovely home french bulldogs
- Make you wait until a new puppy is 8-10 weeks old prior to picking them up.
- Ask questions about your family and living situation, to ensure the pup will be well looked after and safe.
- Enquire about your history with French Bulldogs and how much you understand their potential health issues.
- This blue frenchie is strong, healthy and has no health issues. She is very fast and energetic. She comes from champion lines and her breathing is perfect. I would recommend you to get, Of course always make sure to get one from a reputable breeder. The breeder should adores dogs, the puppies should mean alot to them aswell.
- This charmingFrenchie puppy has a wonderful personality. She is raised with children, beautiful, social, friendly and full of life. This puppy is vet checked, vaccinated, wormed and comes with a 1 year genetic health guarantee.