Life's Better Only With french bull dog
lovely FRENCH BULLDOG FOR SALE
We specialize in home raised puppies under the best health care standards. We start the “housebreaking” process for an easy transition into your home.
Buy Lovely French BullDog Online
BUY FRENCH BULLDOG
WE ARE SURE
We love what we do and take pride in the puppies we place into homes all over the USA
Our Blue French bulldog puppies come to you up to date on vaccinations, de-worming's & Microchipped.
EXPLORE THE FRENCH BULLDOG
French Bulldogs are wonderful companion dogs with a gentle nature. If you work at home, the Frenchie is happy to lie at your feet all day or follow you from room to room. People who love them describe them as mischievous goof balls and can’t imagine life without them. They are a constant presence, and they’ll love you with all the strength in their small bodies, proving time and again that beauty is on the inside.
buy FRENCH BULLDOG
The French Bulldog is small but substantial in build with a powerful muscular body. He sports a short easy-care coat to accompany his easygoing personality. The Frenchie likes to play, but he also enjoys spending his days relaxing on the sofa.
That love of play and relaxed attitude carry over into their training sessions. French Bulldogs are intelligent, and training them is easy as long as you make it seem like a game and keep it fun. They are free thinkers and are not an ideal breed for competing in obedience or agility although some have risen to the challenge. This freethinking approach can also lead to a stubborn nature, and if they decide to dig in their heels there is no budging them.
WHY FRENCH BULLDOG
The French Bulldog has become more and more popular over the years. But if you haven’t jumped on the Frenchie bandwagon just yet, these 15 facts about the playful breed will no doubt make you a fan!
1. The French Bulldog isn’t really French. The breed actually originated in and around Nottingham, England, which was the center of lace making. This small bulldog was a companion to the lace makers and ratter-in-chief. As the Industrial Revolution took hold in England, cottage industries such as lace making were threatened by mechanization, and many lace makers relocated to France. Naturally, they took their dogs with them, and it wasn’t long before the French fell in love with the breed.
2. The French Bulldog, or “Bouledouge Francais,” became associated with Parisian nightlife, artists, ladies of the evening, and bon vivants. Toulouse-Lautrec even put a Frenchie in several of his paintings.
3. French Bulldogs are surprisingly good watchdogs. They are not typically excessive barkers, but they can have a territorial streak, so if your Frenchie barks, you’d better pay attention. He may be alerting you that someone’s there.
4. City dwellers love Frenchies. In fact, it’s the top-ranked dog breed in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and West Palm Beach.
5. According to the French Bulldog Club of America, “Frenchies can snore and some are rather loud at it.” Additionally, “Wheat products are known to be flatulence producing in some French Bulldogs.” At least you can honestly blame the dog next time!
6. Besides snoring, they make all sorts of snorts, grunts, yips, and other odd noises. If only Rosetta Stone taught Frenchie-language!
7. French Bulldogs can be very stubborn and hard-headed. You won’t win a battle of wills, but positive, patient, and consistent training — especially with food rewards — is effective. However, even after they learn a trick or behavior, they may do their own interpretation of it.
8. They do the “Frenchie 500,” which is their version of the zoomies. They may circle the coffee table or jump on and off the furniture, and it will always be exuberant.
9. French Bulldogs have a huge celebrity following. Martha Stewart’s Frenchies are frequently featured on her blog; Lady Gaga, Zach Braff, and Hilary Duff are all French Bulldog owners, as is Hugh Jackman, among other stars.
10. French Bulldogs are sensitive. If you scold a Frenchie, he’s likely to take it to heart and may mope around the house for awhile.
11. If a Frenchie doesn’t want to go where you want him to go, he can turn into dead weight at the end of a leash. It’s amazing how heavy a little 25-pound dog can become!
12. With a mischievous sense of humor, Frenchies are enormously entertain
13. They’re great with kids. They’re sturdy enough, even for toddlers, playful, affectionate, loyal, and adaptable. Of course, children need to be taught how to play with a dog, regardless of breed.
14. Plan on buying lots of toys; a Frenchie is a toy terminator, and enjoys ripping out stuffing and squeakers. Be careful what toys you choose for him and avoid ones that could be choking hazards.
15. Their personalities are as large as their big bat ears. There’s a lot of dog packed into that compact body. Adaptable, loving, smart, and mischievous, the French Bulldog is pretty much irresistible!
The whole process was excellent!! everyone was very nice. We were reluctant to put a deposit because we almost got scammed before and the sell was so trustworthy he held our puppy for us. And when we were ready, he shipped the puppy over as he promised. Thank you guys for everything and making our family complete
Here is a picture of our Heavenly Deja, the day she was delivered to our home from Legacy french Bulldogs by Thomas. We just call her Deja, but her full AKC name is Winkelman’s Heavenly Deja Vu. I hope you can see her “angel wings” on her back. She’s just absolutely awesome, and we love her so much. She’s so smart, so beautiful, and has really made us both very happy